Lead Hydraulic Technician / Engineer - VR/21823
Lead Hydraulic Technician / Engineer required for an oil and gas company in Aberdeen.
- The purpose of this role is to bolster the company’s hydraulic capabilities, and it is therefore crucial that the successful candidate be suitably experienced in Hydraulics.
- A large portion of this role will be offshore-based but there may also be a requirement to be Aberdeen workshop or Aberdeen Office based on a semi-regular basis depending on shifting client requirements. This will usually be preparation for offshore work (input into proposals, work packs, assisting with recertification of equipment within the Aberdeen workshop for offshore installation etc).
- We’re looking for an experienced Hydraulics individual ideally with plenty of offshore experience carrying out planned and preventative maintenance work. We may also consider individuals from Marine or Defence backgrounds (e.g. experience working on Hydraulic equipment on commercial or MOD vessels).
- One additional point of interest would be experience with deck equipment (from a hydraulics perspective). Candidates may hold ‘Senior’ Hydraulic Tech / Fitter titles at the present time.
- Degree qualification is not essential but there are some specific Hydraulic courses / accreditations which would be of specific interest.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team