Leasing Manager - VR/25944
Leasing Manager required for a 12-14-month contract. Located in Aberdeen City Centre this varied role provides an excellent opportunity to expand and develop within the property sector. Candidates should ideally hold a relevant letting agent regulation qualification, or be willing to undertake this. Previous experience within the property sector is essential, alongside experience in managing a small team.
Opportunity to join a well-respected legal firm, in their property department. The role of Leasing Manager is a contract role for 12-14 months and is due to start in November 2022 preferably.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Completing valuations for new rental properties.
- Ensuring all required legislation is in place.
- Preparing schedules, photos and property tours.
- Utilising social media, website and ASPC for advertising.
- Completing compliance checks for new tenants.
- Processing payments and deposits.
- Overseeing and managing a small team.
Candidates should have the relevant letting agent regulation qualifications, or be willing to undertake these.
Previous property / leasing experience is essential, as is direct line management / supervision of a small team.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team