Logistics Assistant - VR/23760
Join a reputable energy company as a Logistics Assistant on a temporary basis for 6-months.
In your role as Logistics Assistant, you’ll provide administrative support to the department, identifying future resource needs based on upcoming jobs reflected on the business systems and communicate these to the Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracking job start / end dates in planning system to coordinate the scheduling and mobilisation of equipment to-and-from rigs and service delivery locations.
- Liaising with coordinators to facilitate the movement of equipment and monitoring lead time.
- Carrying out administrative tasks related to import / export and inter-location shipments.
- Maintaining permits for equipment, transportation of dangerous goods paperwork and insurance paperwork.
- Completing fixed asset disposal / acquisition paperwork and reviewing monthly movement reports.
- Supporting the Asset Coordinator in the completion of fixed asset reconciliation tasks.
- Assisting in equipment receptions and on-boarding, including mechanical lifting duties for shipping.
Applicants to this role should offer previous experience in logistics and have excellent organisation and communication skills. Being computer literate in various online systems is also essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team