Logistics Coordinator - VR/23752
Join a leading, international energy company as a Logistics Coordinator on a 12-month contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and monitoring shipment requests to ensure the on-time delivery of products.
- Maintaining import / export documentation records and registers in accordance with compliance requirements.
- Managing shipment requests, ensuring accurate information and associated documentation is present.
- Liaising with other departments and colleagues to ensure all documents supplied are correct and the shipment is processed on time to meet the customer requirements.
- Preparation of shipping documentation and processing imports / exports
- Organising the export of equipment and ensuring customs and export compliance requirements are met.
- Ensuring import consignments are managed and cleared through approved clearing agents.
Applicants to this position should have previous experience of Logistics / Supply Chain, and have Import / Export customs experience. In addition, excellent organisation and communication skills are essential, as is being computer literate in Microsoft Programmes.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team