Logistics Coordinator - VR/26632
Logistics Coordinator required to join a leading freight forwarder on a permanent basis in the Dyce area of Aberdeen. In your role, you’ll organise the movement of freight and attend to customer requirements whilst ensuring all regulations are properly adhered to.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Organising the import, export and domestic movement of goods via air, sea and road.
- Overseeing and keeping track of cargo movements from point of origin to destination.
- Providing support to existing and potential customers.
- Liaising with clients and customers whilst building good-quality working relationships.
- Assisting with any ad-hoc administration duties.
- Remaining compliant with all relevant legislation and regulations
- Maintaining a high standard of professional knowledge through training, teamwork and keeping up to date of any recent and relevant market developments.
Applicants to this position should have previous experience in a similar role and have a freight forwarding background. Having high attention to detail and excellent communication skills are also essential to being successful in this role.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team