M365 Lead Training Functional Consultant - VR/26427
TMM Recruitment are exclusively recruiting for a M365 Lead Training Functional Consultant. If you are looking for your IT career to take off in a new, rewarding direction it is worth reading on to find out more.
This is a job where you can deploy your passion for technology – specifically Microsoft 365 and SharePoint – in a people-focussed role by passing on your expertise to those who want to harness the technology to positively impact their business.
You’ll be part of a progressive team within an award-winning organisation. This is a permanent role based in the Bridge of Don but with flexible working options and an excellent remuneration package.
Company and Role Overview
One of the key objectives of the company is that they want customers to know that getting the most out of M365 equals working with them! Their brilliant growing team are working hard to help their customers to get the most from Microsoft 365 and so are looking for an ambitious individual to join them.
This is a newly created position within the Microsoft Change and Adoption Team, and it is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to advance their career in a thriving and supportive workplace. This role will also have the chance to grow your own team.
The company are small enough for you to make a major difference, but they have big ambitions! This job would be ideal for someone who is in a technical role but has a real love of people and wants to be front and centre to share your knowledge.
The role ideally will be based at the Aberdeen HQ however, willing to consider a hybrid position for the right candidate. Their client base is both national and international so some travel will be required.
Work for an organisation and with a team who –
- help companies to get the most from Microsoft 365.
- are award winning and have already won three awards this year. They’re well chuffed!
- have a fantastic culture. They work hard to make their company inclusive, and welcome and encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. They want you to bring your whole self to work.
- are all about giving back so kindness is key
- are small but perfectly formed and growing their customer base
- have a can-do attitude and pride themselves on doing things right and getting things done.
Skills and Experience
- You are an energetic powerhouse who knows their way around Microsoft 365 and gets stuff done, have advanced skills around SharePoint, Power Automate, Office, OneDrive.
- Works well under pressure and can multitask
- Confident to deliver to both small and larger groups
- Team player, optimistic, solution-driven, customer focused (no egos welcome here and be willing to roll your sleeves up when needed)
- Love Microsoft 365. Like genuinely obsessed by it.
- Proven track record in putting together learning and coaching programmes
- You are an excellent communicator and pride yourself on attention to detail
- You enjoy a varied environment, working closely with customers to manage their projects and sharing your knowledge and experience to support, coach and mentor others
- The ability to influence others, set expectations and plan and co-ordinate programmes of work
- Have experience in managing various stakeholders, work in an agile way are adaptable and friendly whilst ensuring requirements and project information is captured and well documented.
- Are innovative in seeking out the best solution for our customers
- Are comfortable leading customer engagements
- You have a self-starter attitude, are proactive and a desire to share your knowledge and experience to better serve our team and customers whilst delivering quality outputs without close supervision
- You really get on board with our values. RIGOUR, AUDACIOUS, KINDNESS, PURPOSEFUL AND HUMAN. They are the backbone of everything we do and are very important to us
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage competing demands on your time
- You have a team first mentality, demonstrate flexibility and excited to join a friendly fun team who are genuinely interested in who you are.
- Most of all you are a people person and like to have fun whilst working in a supportive, creative, and award-winning company
- Live in Aberdeenshire
- Have technical skills but are an effective communicator
- Have experience in customer account management
As well as offering a competitive salary via salary exchange, there is also an attractive benefits package including:
- Health cash plan including 24-hour access to a GP
- A healthy work life balance with flexible and agile working being the norm
- Supported mental Health and physical wellbeing with regular initiatives, including a comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance, income protection and critical illness so you don’t have to worry about your loved ones if anything happens.
- Cycle to work, Electric Vehicle purchase and Tech schemes
- A huge variety of retail discounts and special offers
- 29 days holiday per annum
Please give Colin McKay a call – 01224 327 674 - to chat though the details and find out if this is the job for you.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team