Management Accountant - VR/22476
Enjoy Management Accounting? We are currently working on a permanent Management Accountant position for an oil service company. You will support the Group Financial Controller and CFO by preparing accurate and timely management accounts and financial statements, whilst ensuring effective financial transaction processing by managing the AP function. With responsibility for managing a small team, you will ideally be a certified Accountant (ICAS, ACCA, CIMA) and will have experience working within the oil and gas industry. Please note that this is currently a remote working position, thereafter transferring to the company’s office located in Altens.
The Management Accountant is responsible for the following:
- Assisting in the preparation of accurate financial statements and reports including management accounts, company accounts, department accounts, and channel analysis.
- Managing the day-day undertakings of the AP Department – ensuring accurate and timely workflow of AP processes weekly and at month end
- Reviewing and approving international and BACS payment runs – performing supplier payment term reviews to improve working capital metrics.
- Performing aged creditor reviews and ensuring metrics are gathered and reported.
- Completing accurately and timeously Month-end process for assigned companies/branches.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Managing employee credit cards and expenses, customer rebates and weekly cashbooks.
- Overseeing reports and returns to regulatory authorities ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Providing guidance on costs, cost drivers and ensuring awareness of full cost of products / services is provided
- Ensuring financial processes and compliance procedures are in place and complied with.
- Liaising with external auditors and tax advisers.
You will approach all work in a positive manner and be able to demonstrate your ability or past experience in managing a team. You should be able to form and maintain relationships whilst communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders.
On offer is a competitive salary.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team