Management Accountant - VR/26782
TMM are supporting our client with the appointment of a permanent Management Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation which will offer career development.
Responsible for the preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts, you will also be involved in the preparation of statutory accounts. Fully Qualified Accountants are encouraged to apply for this position, this will be a fully office-based role however a flexible work schedule can be offered.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts.
- Supporting the Finance Manager in the preparation of annual budget.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting in the preparation of audit information and statutory accounts.
- Any other tasks as reasonably required by Management.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team