Management Accountant - VR/27588
Permanent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our subsea client. Within this role you will be responsible for producing month and year end journals, VAT returns and accruals and prepayments. This position would suit part qualified individuals as well as candidates qualified by experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing monthly financial statements for internal and group reporting (job analysis, balance sheet reconciliations).
- Comparing performance with budget and forecast and reporting the results.
- Providing payables, receivables, general ledger maintenance and banking support for business.
- Generating the monthly branch payroll for review.
- Supporting monthly financial forecast.
- Producing month & year end journals.
- Month end accruals and prepayments.
- Providing information, reports, and assistance for annual audit process.
- Preparing reports on debtors and creditors.
- Participating in the monthly Debtors review with operations and senior managers and responsibility for given actions.
- Producing quarterly VAT returns for UK branches.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team