Management Accountant - VR/28709
Management Accountant required on a permanent basis for a large scale energy service provider based in the Bridge of Don. This role ideally requires a qualified or part qualified Accountant with experience within the oil industry. Ideal experience will encompass strong financial and analytical skills as well as advanced Excel, accounting and reporting. Sage 200 experience is desirable.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your duties will involve:
- Timely and accurate preparation and submission of the Flash reporting.
- Timely and accurate preparation and submission of monthly management accounts, supporting balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis.
- Review, analysis, interpretation and communication of monthly reporting submissions, including balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis and commentary, and participation in monthly review calls.
- Assisting and reviewing in the timely and accurate preparation of quarterly internal Business Review presentations.
- Timely and accurate preparation and submission of weekly Accounts Receivable trackers, capex tracker, cashflow forecast, including analysis, interpretation and communication
- Assisting in the timely and accurate preparation of annual and quarterly statutory reporting requirements including liaison with the external audit team.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual P&L forecasting
- Assisting in the preparation of tax compliance including liaison with external advisors
- Reviewing process and controls and assisting in accounting systems and process improvements.
- Primary finance contact for Operations Teams.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team