Marketing and Communications Executive - VR/28228
The Marketing and Communications Executive will work closely with Head of Marketing and Communications in promoting all marketing activities within this industry. The successful candidate will have strong marketing management across various channels, analytical skills to showcase brand management and strong social media presence of the business to drive future sales activity. You will help with the development of the implementation of marketing, advertising, and promotional activities, both online and offline.
The main duties of the role consist of:
- Liaising with the Head of Marketing and Communications to co-ordinate and execute a wide range of creative and integrated strategic marketing, sales, and digital campaigns, with the aim of maximising company sales.
- Looking after market trends and other relevant information to help develop marketing campaigns.
- Heavily involved in social media presence and communication, reporting on digital analytics as required and progress toward KPIs.
- Delivering written documents and presentations when needed.
- Working closely with Customer Service and Sales Team when responding to social media queries in a timely manner and coordinate social media training as needed.
- Assisting with the management with upkeep of website.
- A sound understanding of company app.
- Strive for continuous improvement with the digital marketing platforms keeping on top of trends in the industry.
- Supporting Head of Marketing and Communications in hosting staff town hall sessions, including sending internal communications, collating presentations to brand guidelines, and organising room bookings.
- Managing customer communications for marketing and operational emails to members, preparing and planning for digital email campaigns when necessary and ensure automated communications and customer journeys are operating as required. Tracking results and engagement.
- Managing communications inbox.
- Preparing briefs for external agency design needs for developing visual concepts as required.
- Liaising with other organisations, to continue improving relationships.
- Developing Event Planners and trackers, to deliver marketing events within budget and reporting on success using planner/tracker to inform report.
- Maintaining communication and engagement planners for staff communications, member emails, and other external communications, reporting on progress against KPIs quarterly.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing position.
- Experience of design software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator to help with amends and potentially help with the creation of digital and non-digital collateral.
- Website management.
- Competence in IT skills including Outlook, MS office, Excel and Word.
- An enthusiastic individual with great communication skills and the confidence to deal with changing situations.
- A motivated and creative individual with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience of desktop publishing tools/graphic design software (desirable).
- Experience using Google Analytics/GA4.
- Experience in leisure (desirable).
- Presentation skills (desirable).
- University degree (desirable).
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team