Mechanical Bench Fitter - VR/25838
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Bench Fitter based in Aberdeen. This role will overhaul, repair and re-test general lifting and associated equipment according to approved company and quality procedures.
Main Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stripping, inspecting, assembling, and conducting load test, proofing and light loading on following standard equipment, all according to approved company procedures and completing approved company documentation: Hand Chain Blocks; Lever Hoists; Grip Action Rope Hoists; Sheave Blocks; Beam Trolleys; and Beam Clamps.
- Completing all Route Card documentation according to approved company standards, highlighting any issues immediately to supervision.
- Carrying out any blasting / cleaning and painting of equipment.
- Using nodding donkey and light load testing as required.
- Air hoist experience would be beneficial but not essential full training given.
- Responsible for ensuring tasks are conducted in a safe manner and in accordance with applicable company procedures.
- Ensuring that allocated equipment, tools etc. are used in a safe and correct manner and not subject to misuse or abuse.
- The job holder may be required to carry out any other related or associated roles, tasks, or duties, which they can be trained, instructed, and supervised to do safely and according to changing business requirements.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team