Operations Coordinator - VR/26631
Excellent opportunity for an Operations Coordinator to join a reputable Freight Forwarder on a permanent basis in Dyce. In your role, you’ll support clients with multi-modal imports and exports, whilst ensuring excellent customer service. Applicants to this position should have previous experience in a similar role.
In your role, you’ll liaise with customers to obtain and evaluate the essential information required to handle enquiries efficiently. Through communicating and coordinating with internal and external departments you’ll verify that all documentation adheres to import/export policies, track shipments and coordinate shipping with customs agents for clearance on overseas deliveries.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Completing booking for all modes of freight forwarding.
- Carrying out customs entries.
- Securing flight and vessel details.
- Tracking shipments and liaising with clients about the status of their order.
- Preparing customer KPI reports.
- Preparing essential documents in an efficient and timely manner.
- Arranging and completing cross trade bookings.
Applicants to this position should have previous experience in a similar freight forwarding/logistics role. The successful individual should also have excellent customer service skills, with exceptional attention to detail and communication.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team