Operations & Maintenance Planner - VR/26815
We are looking to recruit an Operations & Maintenance Planner on an initial 12-month contract based in Aberdeen.
Overview job description:
- Joining the UK Operations Planning Team to support Mariner Field Operations Planning.
- Developing collaboration, communication, and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Assisting in the planning of activities offshore including POB (Personnel on Board) co-ordination.
- Becoming fully proficient in Safran Project (Planning Software).
- Proven skills and competence in Operational Planning and engage with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Driving and supporting the preparation of both short-term and long-term plans.
- Supporting the day-to-day POB co-ordination and meetings.
- Contributing and chairing weekly Planning Meetings.
Applicants to this role require:
- Experience and driven individual, with knowledge in the energy sector.
- Self-motivated, conscientious, logical thinker willing to work on own initiative.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Team player.
- Embrace the challenge of change.
- Willing to take ownership of challenges and develop ability to drive and lead change.
- Follow and be able to demonstrate the company values.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team