PA / Board Secretary - VR/27080
Providing PA support to x2 Directors and also secretarial support for 2 boards, this varied position requires previous PA / EA experience at board level. This role will be located in Aberdeen City Centre and candidates must be comfortable completing minutes, issuing board packs and diary management.
The purpose of this job is to provide secretarial and administration support to 2 company boards and also providing PA support to the Commercial Director and Digital Tech Director.
Main Duties Include:
- Maintaining a schedule for board meetings to support the team to prepare board agendas and papers within the required time schedule.
- Co-ordinating preparation of CEO update and operational updates for board meetings.
- Preparing, formatting, and issuing board papers and agendas.
- Attending and taking minutes of board meetings.
- Producing and distributing board minutes.
- Arranging catering for board meetings.
- General communication with board members.
- Arranging and preparing inductions for new board members.
- Monitoring key company governance dates, including appointment, reappointment and resignation dates of board members.
- Coordinating annual review of board terms of reference and supporting Company Secretary in all other company governance matters as requested.
- Providing cover for Admin colleagues at other sector board meetings as requested.
- Maintaining schedule of board meeting dates for all ONE Boards.
- Assisting with diary and email management.
- Organising appointments and meetings as requested.
- Preparing correspondence and typing as required.
- Organising travel and accommodation as required.
- Answering and liaising with callers and respond to email enquiries.
- Maintaining meeting room diaries.
- Preparing presentations.
- Photocopying and scanning documents.
- Co-ordinating catering arrangements for meetings as appropriate.
- Organising meetings and appointments as required.
- Providing admin support for Leadership Team members as required.
Required Practical Experience:
- Experience of working in a senior administration role.
- Experience of working as a Board PA.
- Experience of producing Board Reports.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to take and produce minutes.
Required Personal Attributes:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Ability to be flexible in working hours.
- Attention to detail and problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- A strong cultural fit and commitment to the values and ethos of the business.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team