Part Qualified Auditor - VR/22148
Fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified Auditor on a permanent basis looking to progress their career within an award-winning practice firm. The role requires a self-starter with strong communication and client relationship skills in return for an inspiring and gratifying work environment.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assisting in planning and completion of audits.
- Developing client relationships.
- Assisting with preparing of fees, budgets, recoveries and ensuring client demands and deadlines are met.
- Managing relationships within client portfolio, assisting in preparation, agenda and conclusion of audit process.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of current and any new government legislation as well as auditing standards and ISA.
- Providing support to the wider team.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous audit experience, preferably within practice firm.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- A drive to meet deadlines and ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Strong commercial awareness and interest.
What’s in it for me?
- Opportunity to work for a sought-after company brand.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team