Part Time Accounts Assistant - VR/28559
TMM is supporting an independent organisation in their search for a Part Time Accounts Assistant. Holding responsibility for general accounts duties, your role will involve accounts payable, banking and nominal ledger work. Working in a small team of 4, you will be analytical and keen to develop processes further to maintain a strong control environment. This role is for 21hours per week, spread out over 3 days and is fully office based.
Your duties will include the following:
- Raising and issuing PO’s.
- Processing supplier invoices and payments.
- Processing and issuing supplier remittances.
- Nominal coding of invoices.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Ensuring suppliers are paid in a timely manner.
- Processing staff expenses.
- Reconciling petty cash.
- Processing weekly and monthly reconciliations.
- Posting nominal banking entries daily.
- Closing purchase ledger at end of each month.
You should have demonstrable experience working in a small team and enjoy problem solving.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team