Part-Time HR Representative - VR/24808
TMM Recruitment is supporting an excellent Energy Service business with a rare PART-TIME vacancy within the company’s loyal HR function. The new HR Representative will work three full days per week (Monday to Wednesday) and join the Aberdeen-based team in supporting designated offshore assets with a range of HR activities. Ideal applicants will have prior HR experience in an offshore-focused business and ideally CIPD membership.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Informing on HR policies, procedures, laws and regulations, company schemes and systems, working conditions and other arrangements for employees and managers.
- Verifying and processing data in HR systems, relating to onboarding, occupational health and safety, absenteeism and offboarding.
- Planning and coordinating external recruitment; screen applications, conduct screening and arrange for interviews, prepare routine documentation to the recruitment process and engagement of new employees, in line with HR policies and procedures.
- Planning and coordinating training requests and maintaining training records.
- Acting as focal point for all HR operational matters within area of responsibility.
- Carrying out activities to support the annual HR cycle, including performance management and compensation and benefits.
- Compiling periodic/ad hoc reports, based on the needs of users.
- Attending meetings as HR Representative in line with the relevant HR policy or business objective.
- Participating in various HR projects and execute assigned project activities.
- Providing HR assistance to the emergency response organisation as required, including support, coordination and participation in the HR on-call duty team (1 week in 8).
- Keeping knowledge and procedures up-to-date on all relevant HR aspects and developments within the industry.
- Working knowledge of UK and offshore employment legislation and HR practices.
- Associate CIPD membership or working towards (desirable).
- Demonstrable experience in supporting an offshore workforce.
- A dedicated Generalist HR career path.
- Excellent communication, planning and coordination skills.
- An open, analytical and commercially-savvy mindset.
- The successful applicant will be required to work three full days per week, specifically Monday to Wednesday.
- The majority of your work will be office-based, with a decision due shortly regarding the company’s long-term position with regards to hybrid working.
- The new HR Representative will join the company’s Emergency Response rota, and be “on-call” one week out of every eight (for which you would receive a generous on-call allowance on top of your base salary).
INDHR TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team