Part-time Accounts Assistant - VR/21329
Thorpe Molloy McCulloch are working with a market leading provider of integrated shipping services, who are looking to recruit a Part-time Accounts Assistant on an initial temporary basis with the view of going permanent. This position is located within Aberdeen’s City centre and is a great opportunity for candidates with previous experience within similar roles to not only showcase their skills set, but also to work for a worldwide market leader within shipping.
Overview job description
You will support the companies Finance function and will report into the Management Accountant.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining the cashbooks and bank reconciliation.
- Preparing invoices in a timely manner.
- Processing employee expense claims.
- When required, assisting with month end management accounting.
- Ensuring all payments made to supplier are accurate.
- VAT returns.
- When required, assisting with credit control.
- Providing admin support to your team.
- Cash flow analysis.
Applicants to this role require
- You should have experience within a similar role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel such as; pivot tables, look ups.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
You will receive flexibility on start/finish times, a competitive salary and will be working with a worldwide market leader.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team