Payroll Administrator - VR/26645
We are working with an offshore drilling contractor who are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to their ranks on a temporary basis. This will be a 6-12-month assignment initially, with potential scope for going permanent. You will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of payroll, ensuring compliance with payroll processes and procedures.
Individuals should have demonstrable payroll experience and ideally experience with Oracle.
As a Payroll Administrator, your duties will include:
- Reviewing and verifying payroll information, checking accuracy.
- Inputting payroll information.
- Timely reporting and payment of withholding taxes and deductions to the appropriate authorities.
- Pension plan administration, including verification of employee pension deductions and ensuring timely payment of deductions.
- Calculating salary arrestments and other payroll related deductions, ensuring compliance.
- Responding promptly and efficiently to employee inquiries.
- Preparing and submitting payroll related statutory returns and tax year returns.
- Preparing monthly expat payroll reports, including the calculation of the monthly tax payment.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team