Payroll Administrator - VR/27382
Payroll Administrator required for a leading drilling contractor. Working within the small C&B Team you should hold past payroll experience and will assist in the preparation and processing of monthly payroll. This is a 9-month assignment with the potential to go permanent.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the preparing and processing of monthly payrolls for all offshore personnel, ensuring all paperwork is received and processed accurately and in timely manner.
- Assisting in auditing relevant payroll reports.
- Maintaining reconciliation spreadsheets and POB database.
- Ensuring compliance with established payroll procedures, company policies and government legislation.
- Liaising regularly with Compensation & Benefits Team as well as HR, offshore personnel and HMRC when required.
- Any other duties as required by Senior Payroll Administrator and / or C&Bs Supervisor.
Consideration will be given to those who wish to work on a part time basis.
WFH is available 2 days per week after a bedding in period.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team