Payroll Administrator - VR/27549
Payroll Administrator require for a 2-3 month temporary assignment to accurately process salaries on a monthly basis.
This is a full-time position; however, consideration will also be given to those who want to work on a part time basis. 3-4 days per week will be considered, as will those looking to work 5 shorter days.
You must be available to start either immediately or at short notice. Individuals must be able to demonstrate past payroll experience.
Your duties will include:
- Processing monthly salaries, checking any changes including overtime and absence have been accurately recorded.
- Ensuring staff expenses are paid through payroll.
- Ensuring auto-enrolment details are kept updated.
- Processing tax forms for employees.
- Maintaining accurate records of SMP, SSP and SPP.
- Responding to payroll queries from members of staff.
- Preparing P11Ds for all personnel and submitting appropriately.
- Ensuring accurate payment of monthly PAYE and pensions.
- Processing payroll journals.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team