Payroll Coordinator - VR/25693
Temporary payroll assignment running until mid-January 2023. This is a part time role, 20hours per week. Working at a boutique luxury hotel in a picturesque setting, you will support with payroll queries and processing.
Past experience running a monthly payroll is required.
Individuals should be available to commence the assignment from mid-October 2022.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing payroll to ensure timesheets are closed promptly.
- First point of contact for all payroll related queries, and if necessary, facilitating resolution.
- Entering the TRONC pay data sheet.
- Ensuring that changes to team member’s hours / rates of pay are updated and reflected accurately through payroll.
- Ensuring that benefits are processed through payroll for newly enrolled team members.
- Ensuring all payroll documentation is sent to payroll system within the deadlines.
- Recording monthly payroll anomalies to ensure inclusion on following month’s payroll.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team