People Coordinator - VR/26397
TMM Recruitment is delighted to be partnering with the Fife Arms Hotel in Braemar, in search of a brand-new People Coordinator on a permanent, hybrid-working basis. This 5-star hotel is presenting a unique opportunity to work in a picturesque village for an employer who values their employees above all else. Supporting with payroll, recruitment and general HR activities, ideal applicants will be strong communicators with a passion for HR, and a desire to learn and progress.
Artfarm adapts and reinvents unique sites that come with great stories by bringing together art, community, education, people and place. The Fife Arms Hotel in Braemar is an Artfarm location. It’s an extraordinary, magical place designed to inspire the guests who visit and the people who work there.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supporting activities such as the timely completion of People related paperwork, including recruitment, onboarding, and training.
- Ensuring that each team member is onboarded correctly, including Right to Work checks and the issuing of Contracts of Employment and other onboarding documentation.
- Assisting with the formatting of HR documents, policies, and procedures.
- Supporting the People Manager in coordinating and conducting any HR Generalist tasks, i.e. exit interviews, minute taking at disciplinaries/grievances.
- Leading on the management and maintenance of HR systems.
- Maintaining team member files and audit files to ensure accuracy and GDPR compliance with regards to retention periods.
- Producing accurate and timely weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reports including organisation charts, holiday reporting and HR metrics.
- Supporting with internal communications including and assisting with the compilation of the company newsletter.
- Managing the People Team mailbox for Braemar operation queries and escalating to the People Manager as required.
- Overseeing the Braemar payroll to ensure timesheets are closed promptly.
- Being the first point of contact for all payroll related queries, and if necessary, facilitating resolution.
- Ensuring that changes to team member’s hours/rates of pay are updated and reflected accurately through payroll.
- Recording monthly payroll anomalies to ensure inclusion on following month’s payroll.
- Supporting heads of department with general queries including absences, payroll, and any other HR related matters.
Applicants to this role require
- Proven work experience as a HR Administrative Assistant or other relevant role.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office applications, in particular).
- Some working knowledge of current employment law and best practices.
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise.
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills.
- CIPD qualifications is an advantage.
What’s in it for me?
At the Fife Arms Hotel you’ll be asked to be yourself. The culture celebrates and supports the differences that makes each of us unique. Take the first step towards an extraordinary working experience, rich in opportunity.
- Artfarm will fully support CIPD studies.
- Hybrid working and flexible hours (required 2 days in Office).
- Excellent staff benefits.
- Encouraged work life balance.
- A progressive, rewarding career.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team