Performance Lead - Logistics & Marine - VR/26759
We are working with a major, multi-national energy organisation based in Westhill to recruit a Performance Lead (Logistics & Marine). This will be on a contract basis until November 2023, with the likelihood of being extended. This role will ensure that appropriate strategies and solutions are in place to deliver safe, consistent and cost-effective Logistics services and Marine expertise.
Overview job description:
- Delivering marine and air transportation services by managing a fleet of Platform Support Vessels and aircraft.
- Managing logistics base facilities, warehouse, and quayside, and ensuring stock storage, inventory and delivery to operational sites.
- Providing Marine expertise and assurance across all vessel operations.
- Leading the delivery of Performance improvement initiatives within the Marine, Aviation and Supply Base Teams.
- Defining and developing Logistics and Marine performance indicators (KPIs), undertaking analysis and benchmarking to identify areas for improvement.
- Preparing and facilitating cross discipline Performance Workshops for Logistics and Marine activities, including Production and Drilling Teams to drive cross disciplinary teamwork to improve logistics and marine cost performance.
- Developing and maintaining the Logistics KPI dashboard, reporting to management, undertaking analysis and reporting on trends or anomalies in order to make suggestions for improvement.
- Identifying, driving, and promoting continuous improvement projects (innovation and digital) through improvement of tools, systems and methods used, taking the opportunity to reinforce collaborative working and sharing of improvement initiatives
- Creating internal business cases and deployment proposals for digital tools, steering investment, and budget as appropriate to ensure best value for the business is achieved.
- Contributing to the preparation of Logistics and Marine budgets and long-term forecasts, assuring that actual performance is then properly measured against budget assumptions
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Numerical, analytics and decision-making skills.
- Experience of leading business improvement initiatives.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team