Plant Manager - VR/22214
TMM Recruitment have been appointed to recruit a Plant Manager for our client for their base in Fawley. This is a permanent staff role with a competitive salary on offer for the successful candidate.
The Plant Manager will be responsible for general supervision of all phases of plant operations including: SHE, production, quality control, maintenance, receiving, and shipping.
Responsibilities will also include recruiting, hiring and training personnel and driving team engagement. You will manage annual budget planning (capital and operational) and execution as well as facility / physical plant up-keep and capital improvement.
In this role the Plant Manager will work closely with the Production Team to increase productivity and profitability within the manufacturing operation and partner with sales, quality, procurement and other support functions, to ensure great customer service, scrap minimalization and costs control.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or with Chemistry Specialisation; Process or Mechanical Engineering.
- Track record of progressive roles required – should have experience in both managerial and production positions.
- Must have experience in the handling of chemicals along with ISO and OHSAS certifications.
- Must have worked as a Plant Manager, Assistant Plant Manager or Production Supervisor for at least 3 years in chemical environment.
- Action and results-oriented and able to drive results by engaging the plant team; able to plan, prioritize and take timely decisions; customer-focused and able to install trust, collaborative; resilient, able to drive change and lead TPM; Capable and willing to build and mobilize teams and drive engagement.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team