Procurement Administrator - VR/28145
Opportunity to join an organisation providing technology solutions to the energy industry. This is a permanent position, based at our client’s office in the Dyce area of Aberdeen.
As Procurement Administrator, you’ll work as part of busy purchasing team and will assist in the effective management of the client’s supply chain.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to the Procurement function.
- Maintaining approved vendor details and updating supplier information and certification records.
- Liaising with the accounts team and amending Purchase Orders (POs) to match invoices.
- Processing requisitions and placing POs.
- Supporting the expediting function and ensuring POs are delivered on time.
- Ensuring the company is receiving the best service at cost-effective rates.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working with Purchasing/ERP systems is beneficial, though not essential.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Good communication skills and a good team player.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team