Procurement & Contracts Administrator - VR/25797
Fantastic opportunity to join a life sciences/pharmaceutical company as a Procurement & Contracts Administrator.
In this role, you’ll report to the Procurement Manager and will execute all Standard Operating Processes (SOPs) in relation to procurement and contracting activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the processing of procedural documentation in accordance with the SOPs.
- Organising and expediting contract reviews.
- Processing contract documentation through e-signature solution following contract acceptance.
- Ensuring the Contract Management System is up to date and maintained.
- Running reports on contract validity and alerting operations, legal and procurement personnel on imminent contract expiration.
- Supporting in the management of tenders with supply chain where required.
- Creating spend reporting as required to support monthly and quarterly management briefs.
- Supporting in the development and roll-out of operating procedure updates as and when required.
- Training staff in SOPs and workflow systems.
- Maintaining the SOP Document Management guidelines.
- Supporting other departments (Finance and Legal) when workload requires.
Applicants to this position should have strong administrative experience, preferably in a Procurement/Contracts environment. Experience working in Pharma, Biotech or Healthcare is desirable, though not essential.
You’ll ideally be comfortable in the use of ERP systems and should also be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
This role is well-suited to a highly-organised and motivated individual, with confident communication skills. You’ll need strong attention to detail and a demonstrable ability to prioritise a demanding workload. You should be open, approachable and have a supporting attitude towards resolving queries and issues.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team