Project Accountant - VR/26017
Project Accountant required to join a global engineering and maintenance company that services the energy industry. Holding responsibility for month end reporting and overseeing project invoicing, individuals with strong budgeting and forecasting experience, as well as reporting and cost tracking are encouraged to apply.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Project Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing monthly management accounts, explaining reporting variances, and assisting with board commentary for relevant regions / areas.
- Managing project reporting.
- Managing Accounts Assistants, overseeing all external billings, ensuring invoice issues comply with commercial terms.
- Reviewing WIP on a daily and weekly basis, ensuring all rechargeable work is invoiced on a timely basis.
- Reviewing WIP with Engineers and Contract Managers, ensuring resolution of all queries to facilitate prompt and accurate billing while also reducing all outstanding WIP.
- Resolving credit control queries and implementing checks to reduce invoice queries and late payment.
- Liaising with clients on invoice queries and dispute resolution.
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly forecasts and yearly budgeting.
- Assisting in the year-end audit process, providing information to external auditors.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team