Project Accountant - VR/28213
Opportunity for a permanent Project Accountant to join our client within the Energy Sector. Involved in all aspects of cost control and preparation of project reports. This role would be suited to individuals with previous experience in similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Delivering all aspects of cost control of assigned projects including forecasting and commitment tracking of man hours, procurement activities.
- Providing Project Managers with advice and support in financially managing their projects.
- Ensuring that the financial systems accurately reflect project costs and revenues to date, including processing accruals or prepayments.
- Assisting the Project Managers in the preparation of monthly project and financial forecasts for assigned projects.
- Assisting the Project Manager in the preparation of a monthly financial sensitivity analysis for their projects.
- Analysing variances from as-bid financials by building a detailed monthly analysis of variances from prior forecast.
- Preparing month end project reports and reviewing with Project Manager.
- Attending project/client meetings and provide relevant cost and financial input as required.
- Preparing and issuing or overseeing the preparation and issuance of all project invoices, whilst maintaining a focus on collection of payment.
- Preparing project cash flows in support of the group's treasury requirements for cash flow forecasting.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team