Project Controller - VR/26688
Project Controller required to join a global multi-disciplinary asset integrity services organisation on a 6 week temporary basis. You will deliver monthly financial reporting and ensure timely invoicing of clients in alignment with project schedules. Offering a hybrid working structure and flexi Friday, previous experience in a project controls environment is required.
Supporting the Senior Project Controller, your role will include the following:
- Analysing financial processes and outcomes in assigned projects, identifying gaps and non-compliance.
- Providing interface with clients and suppliers.
- Participating and coordinating of assigned projects to ensure compliance.
- Co-ordinating project control processes within the assigned projects.
- Providing direction to Operations with regards to timely invoicing and other approval processes.
- Supporting month end close process in line with group reporting requirements.
- Processing month-end entries and issuing periodical and ad hoc reports.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team