Project Coordinator (Fabrication) - VR/23497
We are looking to recruit a Project Coordinator on a permanent staff basis for our client based in Insch.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for managing the Project Team to ensure they are working efficiently and on target at all times. Working with the Management Team to implement the plan of works and co-ordinating the day to day workflow of the workshop. Supporting all levels of the team on day to day operations, ensuring all drawings are intercepted correctly.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Managing the workshop production and efficiency of the Project Team to ensure all projects are manufactured within quoted and budgeted man hours.
- Identifying potential shortfall in workshop capacity and communicate to management.
- Updating each job status on the register throughout manufacture to allow the team to have visibility of progress.
- Having an understanding of work in the pipeline to assist in forward production planning.
- Managing the transport of sub contracted work to and from the yard.
- Ensuring feedback is given to the Draughting Team on all drawings fed to the workshop.
Essential Skills Required:
- Ability to read fabrication drawings.
- Experience of co-ordinating contract works.
- Computer literate.
- Have strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise and direct plans.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team