Project Cost Administrator - VR/26060
We are supporting an organisation that services the subsea industry and whose offering extends to designing, fabricating providing rental fleet equipment. More recently it has launched an Asset Maintenance and Engineering Division in an effort to expand its’ operations.
Having grown exceptionally over the last 2-year period, this role will support the business and sit within a busy projects team. You will coordinate project activities, manage schedules and complete all invoicing and budget tracking. Longer-term, there is scope to run your own projects.
The business is on an upward trajectory so you would be joining at a key time in its’ development.
Reporting into the Project Cost Controller, your duties will include the following:
- Reviewing invoice tracker and support weekly meetings.
- Project invoicing, including the issuing of milestone certificates for client approval.
- Creating CTRs and IDS sheets for all invoicing, reviewing against focal point, expenses.
- Providing support to keep track of budgets and project expenditure.
- Supporting creation of Variation Orders.
- Assisting in setting up project meeting and driving project dashboard with projects and internal stakeholders.
- Tracking equipment utilisation.
- Issuing feedback forms to Client’s at project completion.
- Handling the minute taking at meetings.
- General administrative duties.
Individuals should have a strong track record of meeting deadlines in a high-pressure environment, showing attention to detail and a willingness to adapt to ever-changing requirements. Those with past project cost or commercial experience are encouraged to apply. Individuals should have strong communication skills and an ability to maintain working relationships both internally with colleagues, and externally with a range of stakeholders.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team