Project Manager (Construction Industry) - VR/24484
With locations throughout Scotland, our client is one of the UKs largest home improvement companies with a highly recognisable and established brand that is synonymous with quality. Due to continuous sales growth and an ongoing commitment towards their unique customer service philosophy, they have an opportunity for additional Project Manager operating from their Aberdeen installations depot.
This role would be ideal for a dynamic and ambitious individual who has an extensive construction knowledge, particularly in domestic households. With a track record in leadership and delivery of exceptional customer service, the Project Manager will support the ongoing development of the company’s brand and assist in a strategy of continuous sales growth by helping deliver on the company’s service philosophy. The majority of time will be spent field based in the Aberdeen area of the North East of Scotland.
Key responsibilities for this exciting and fast paced leadership position include:
- Continuous development of the company’s unique customer service philosophy.
- Ongoing management of employee welfare and motivation.
- Maximising the performance, including training and development, of a Multi-trades Team.
- Commercial management of budgets and financial targets.
- Controlling all safety standards.
- Working with the company’s Design Team to develop new, modern methods of construction.
- Implementing new systems and processes to streamline operational efficiencies.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for managing a large part of the company’s operational division and will report to the Director of Operations. Ideally, you will be educated to degree level in a relevant construction or engineering discipline. You should also have the following skills:
- A comprehensive understanding of construction.
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and innovative.
- A proven track record in hands-on people management
- Sound knowledge of IT systems.
- Ability to work to demanding targets and deliver tangible results.
Our client has an unrivalled reputation for excellence in the home improvement market and this is a key appointment to support their ongoing vision for service excellence in support of continued sales growth.
An excellent base salary is negotiable and this will be supplemented by a company car and fuel card including other benefits.
INDTRA INDENG TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team