Project/ Operations Planner (Hybrid work) - VR/24455
We are looking to recruit a project/ operations planner for our energy services client based in the north side of Aberdeen. Knowledge of manufacturing processes and their sequencing within a project required along with experience using MS Project.
Overview job description:
- Creating and maintaining Project Plans specific to each major project.
- Providing capacity charts based on resource availability and workload.
- Providing planning support on Sales Support activities when required.
- Liaising with the various departments (Engineering / Projects / Manufacturing / Supply chain) to ensure that tasks are updated regularly with the correct information.
- Reporting to the various stakeholders with relevant/up-to-date information as required.
- Clearly identifying and reporting any ‘major’ schedule slippages / changes / clashes and their potential impact.
- Inputting relevant resource requirements into departmental resource plans and regularly presenting to the Management Team.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team