Proposals Coordinator (Part-time) - VR/23753
Proposals Coordinator required for a temporary contract to cover maternity leave. This is a part-time position, with 25 working hours per week.
As Proposals Coordinator, you’ll provide commercial and administrative support to the sales team; delivering high-quality proposals aligned to client RFQ requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the bid process, aligned with internal procedures and focused on the delivery deadline.
- Acting as the focal point for all incoming RFQ communications; from initial enquiry through to final award.
- Handling all clarifications, proposal submissions and coordinating negotiations.
- Creating bid content including Excel quotations, Visio org charts, PowerPoint case studies and working with XaitPorter.
- Supporting the Sales and Commercial Team, planning and attending regular tender progress meetings as required.
Applicants to this position should have previous experience in a similar role. You’ll need to be comfortable working to deadlines and should have excellent communication skills, as well as a positive attitude. IT skills are essential, you’ll need proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Visio. Experience of XaitPorter or another proposal management software would be advantageous.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team