Proposals Manager - VR/28043
Proposals Manager required to join an organisation providing a spectrum of products and services to diverse markets and industries, including the energy sector.
As Proposals Manager, you’ll be responsible for the delivery of key project variables related to all aspects of proposals and pre-qualifications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overall management of all aspects of the Central Proposals Department.
- Preparing and submitting all proposals tasked to the department.
- Supporting all business divisions with the pre-qualifications, tenders, and commercial proposals they are submitting.
- Efficiently managing resources to ensure proposals of the highest standard are submitted on time and to the client’s specification.
- Preparing and delivering a tender plan.
- Analysing the risks associated with each tender and coordinating the review of the contract terms and conditions.
- Liaising with suppliers and third parties to ensure accurate and compliant tenders are developed.
- In conjunction with the Commercial and Project Controls departments, coordinating and overviewing costings and cost models for all works being tendered.
- Preparing and presenting all information for management review and agreement.
- Continually monitoring and improving on company commercial and bidding practices.
- Line management responsibility for the development and training of members of the Central Proposals Team.
- Providing direction to all proposals staff to ensure operational efficiency of their respective areas of control.
- Promoting personal and development plans within Proposals Team, in line with corporate objectives.
- Regular day-to-day liaison and teamwork with the Sales & Business Development and Communication & Marketing Teams to ensure the delivery of compelling and competitive tenders to the company’s current and new client base.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Significant experience in a Proposals/Tenders role.
- The ability to assess tender and pre-qualifications deliverables.
- Competence in the drafting and scripting of proposals and pre-qualifications.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of pricing and cost modelling.
- People management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office and Excel.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team