Purchase Ledger Assistant - VR/25817
A supplier of bulk fuels to both the commercial and domestic markets is looking for a permanent Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their Finance Team.
Within this role you will be processing supplier invoices, credit notes, expense forms and resolving any queries in a timely manner. If you have experience of working in purchase ledger, please get in touch.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Processing supplier invoices and credit notes daily, ensuring these are approved and matched to POs.
- Processing employee expenses.
- Resolving invoice queries as and when they arise, working with all colleagues to ensure this is done correctly.
- Reconciling supplier statements on a monthly basis.
- Preparing and recording monthly supplier payment runs.
- Setting up new suppliers in the finance systems.
- Posting petty cash for Elgin and Aberdeen.
Ideal candidate should possess:
- Previous experience in a purchase ledger role.
- Reliable and trustworthy individual.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Good time management, and ability to manage workload to meet deadlines.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team