Purchase Ledger Supervisor - VR/21531
Opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join an oil company in a busy team. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the day to day running of the Purchase Ledger for UK and overseas operations.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timely payment of invoices.
- Setting up vendors.
- Payment runs.
- Overseeing coaching and training of staff.
- Ongoing review of systems and procedures.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a general accounting role including multi-currency.
- Supervisory experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team