QA Administrator - VR/26888
Working with TMM on an exclusive basis, we are currently supporting a local pharmaceutical company who are on the search for a recent graduate. This individual will hold some industry experience and be joining their team on a permanent basis as QA Administrator.
Reporting to the Head of QA, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your experience within a specialised setting and provide administrative support to the QA function.
Main duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting with the QA document system, uploading electronic files and QC checks on documentation.
- Assisting in the maintenance of QA and Policy and Governance SharePoint sites.
- Conducting the QA induction for new starts.
- Arranging QA-led training for new starts – liaising with trainers, booking rooms, coordinating attendees etc.
- Reviewing invoice / expenses documentation.
- Triage requests for quality information including GxP, QA and Quality Management.
Applicants to this role require:
- Degree educated (preferably Business, Science or Quality Management).
- Administrative and/or minute taking experience.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to handle change, high workloads, and deadlines.
- Microsoft Office experience and ideally, SharePoint.
- Can do attitude.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team