QA Certification Coordinator - VR/27582
Join a growing oil and gas service company who are currently recruiting for a QA Certification Coordinator on a permanent staff basis. This role is based at their office in Portlethen.
Reporting to the QA Manager, as the QA Certification Coordinator, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Monthly reporting for corporate quality metrics – where required.
- Monthly reporting for local quality metrics – where required.
- Archive control for the local network – where required.
- Delivering and assisting with quality inductions and ongoing training.
- Manufacturing documentation packages for all new build, rental and service new parts, thru tubing and hunting spares/accessories where required.
- Quality plans.
- Quality related requisitions on the company ERP system.
- Ensuring accurate data input to HEDSS and assisting other departments with use.
- Administration of customer accounts on HEDSS and assisting with live document retrieval queries.
- Administration of historical archives (physical and digital).
- Witnessing UK hydrostatic testing.
- Uploading goods in certification and raw material certification to HEDSS.
- Assisting third party surveyor with resolution of anomalies for MSA locations.
- Working in accordance with the applicable document management procedures and work instructions.
- Completing the quality section of the contract review process and attending kick-off meetings.
- Performing prescribed quality checks on all documentation before processing.
- Liaising with third-party or customer-supplied releasing agents.
- Liaising with relevant departments regarding certification or documentation issues.
- Producing relevant reports to detail performance and inform quality management of issues.
- Participating in internal/external audits, including resolution of any associated CAR’s and PIR’s.
- Supporting and driving the identification of 'root cause' and the implementation of corrective and preventative actions resulting from non-conformances. This will include the communication of relevant lessons learned.
Key Experience/ Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience of a quality management system is essential.
- Experience of ISO9001, API Q1 and Q2 is essential.
- HNC qualification in a related discipline or relevant quality transferrable experience and skills is essential.
- Knowledge of quality international codes and standards is essential.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of an ERP system, ideally Microsoft AX is essential.
- Formal internal auditing qualification would be desirable.
- Risk management and incident investigation skills would be desirable.
- Detailed analysis and reporting techniques including the visualisation of data would be desirable.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team