QC Inspector (PCE, Drilling, Completions) - VR/26194
QC Inspector required on a permanent basis.
Overview Job Description
Performing Inspection activities in relation to the refurbishment and new manufacture of associated equipment within company product lines e.g. iExplore, Pressure Control, Drilling and Completions. Goods in release of Equipment, Pre/Post Assembly inspection release Providing refurbishment workscopes
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing quality support for inspection activities across all product lines where applicable, following required standards and processes at receipt, processing, assembly and/or testing.
- Producing accurate records and administration of documentation in relation to associated equipment assigned via POS/SAP Operating Systems.
- Actively engaging with key stakeholders in supporting continuous improvement projects and initiatives as directed and agreed.
- Delivering and offering support in fostering a culture of simplification including waste elimination via improvement applications.
- Ensuring that all equipment is inspected in accordance with technical specifications, engineering drawings, product specifications and purchase order requirements.
- Ensuring that all support documentation is verified in accordance with the above.
- Maintaining accurate record of inspection results in sufficient detail as to enable re-work instructions or disposition decisions to be made.
- Creating minor repair scope of work instructions, together with supporting documentation.
- Ensuring all documentation and records are processed, transacted and uploaded within applicable database e.g SAP.
- Where applicable witnessing, verifying and confirming validation of pressure testing activities across all product lines.
- Documenting non-conformities, providing support in investigation, resolution and conclusion of RCA and CAPA Process.
- Identifying and actively engaging in continuous improvement activities across the base.
- Actively participating in the company competency system in relation to roles.
Qualifications and Experience
- HND/HNC in engineering discipline.
- Valid NDT Certification.
- FLT and OH Gantry Crane Certification.
- Full Driving license.
- Current ASNT Level II MPI/LPI certificate.
- FARO ARM Awareness/Training
- Experience related to product repair, planning, quality or engineering
- The ability to understand and demonstrate Product Knowledge
- Rotary and Premium Shouldered Connection experience.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team