QHSE Advisor - VR/28652
With over 30 years in business, an energy service company is looking for a QHSE Advisor on a permanent staff basis to join their team in Dyce. If successful, you would have responsibility for all QHSE matters within the business which in turn comes with opportunities for development and progression.
As the QHSE Advisor, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring the business complies with all applicable legislative and corporate governance.
- Implementing industry best practice and develop management systems to achieve excellent QHSE performance.
- Planning and undertaking a variety of audit and monitoring functions to establish that safe and best practice is implemented in the work assigned.
- Assisting Senior Management in ensuring competence and appropriate training for all members of staff in accordance with relevant procedures and maintain competency files.
- Active participation in Health and Safety and Environmental meetings, management review meetings, risk assessments and audits both internal and external.
- Providing QHSE support during operational incidents and subsequent reporting and investigation.
- Preparing documentation and carry out inductions/re-inductions for personnel.
- Interpreting, recommending and implementing improvements to the QHSE framework and their respective standards, policies, processes and associated forms.
- Obtaining feedback from company and client personnel to evaluate effectiveness of QHSE performance and implement improvements where applicable.
- Compiling and analysing statistical data for presentation to management.
- Ensuring all QHSE records and data is up-to date.
- Ensuring that all contracts with respect to health and safety, environmental and waste disposal are maintained and executed in accordance with agreed terms and conditions.
- Ensuring Fire Wardens, First Aiders and Safety Representatives are appointed and receive relevant training and are advised of their roles and responsibilities.
- Procurement of PPE supplies for the company.
- Experience within a similar QHSE Advisor role is essential.
- IOSH Managing Safety or NEBOSH.
- COHSS Assessor/Risk Assessment/Auditor Training advantageous.
- Root Cause Analysis.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team