Quotations/Proposals Coordinator - VR/28218
Quotations/Proposals Coordinator required to join an international organisation, providing innovative products and solutions to the energy sector. This is a permanent position, based in the Dyce area of Aberdeen. Hybrid working is available (2 days from home).
You’ll primarily be responsible for the preparation and coordination of quotations and proposal documents and preparing cost estimates, as well as reviewing contracts and risk in pursuit of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing enquiries and liaising with the Global Sales Admin Department and Buyers to compile and create quotations for customers.
- Creating bid margin summaries.
- Monthly and weekly reporting duties.
- Reviewing contract tenders, ensuring relevant sections of the ITT are distributed internally to the appropriate departments.
- Attending meetings with the Tender Pursuit Team and identifying required inputs and key dates.
- Reviewing all information relating to bid, clarification of responses received from internal support departments, and insertion of qualifications into bid document as appropriate.
- Gathering support information from internal drives for insertion into bid document.
- Preparing and compiling quotes/proposals in accordance with ITT guidelines, under and completion of bid documents including pricing.
- Acting as the client point of contact for bid clarification phases.
- Distributing bid clarification documents to the responsible personnel, expediting the timely responses, and submitting the clarification response(s) to the client.
- Reviewing customer contracts and maintaining databases.
- Carrying out periodic contract rate adjustments.
- Assisting the Sales Admin Team with sales order entry.
This opportunity is well-suited to an applicant with experience in a similar Proposals/Commercial role. You’ll need excellent communication and organisational skills. Experience of reviewing contracts would be beneficial (though not essential), as would experience of international shipping and incoterms.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team