Receptionist / Administrator - VR/23356
Do what you love and come join Team TMM. We are looking for a Receptionist / Administrator to join our team here at Albyn Place. Full job description can be found below and this role would be well suited to recent school or college leavers or Office Juniors looking for their next challenge within an office. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity. Get in touch with the team for more information or to submit an application.
Reception Administrator Job Description
- Distribute Mail.
- Checking the diary first thing and regularly throughout the day to be aware of appointments.
- Greeting candidates and instructing them on the completion of registration forms, providing refreshments and showing candidates to interview rooms as appropriate and clearing the room afterwards.
- Greeting clients in a professional and pleasant manner, showing clients to interview rooms as required, providing refreshments and clearing the room afterwards.
- Ensuring the reception area and interview rooms are kept in an orderly fashion (removing used cups as soon as possible, tidy magazines etc.) and material is secure / confidential where necessary.
- Proactivity – Setting up for meetings and lunches, etc. e.g. ensuring the room is ready and that the food, drinks are ordered and in place with appropriate crockery / cutlery etc. and checking that the room is cleared afterwards.
CV and Candidate Administration
- Entering registration forms details onto Influence database. Updating candidate and client files accordingly.
- Confirming candidate’s professional qualifications (CIMA, ICAS, ACCA, CIPD, etc) and noting on Influence.
- Typing – CVs, letters, job descriptions to deadlines as advised, ensuring that there is consistency with regards to CV layout and quality.
- Ad-hoc references – obtaining, scanning and filing.
- Ad-hoc ID – obtaining, scanning and filing.
- Ensuring all ID to confirm work eligibility in the UK is logged on Influence.
- Managing and collating feedback.
- Completing client temp packs as directed by consultants.
- Updating the company website and all external websites with new job specs and deleting old job specs as directed.
- Sending ‘CHAP’ emails to candidates ASAP as directed by Consultants.
- Responsible for all office facilities, including reception flowers, newspapers and replenishment of facilities stock such as toiletries, biscuits and refreshments.
- Managing birthday reminders.
- Responsible for ad-hoc deliveries and collections on behalf of the company.
- Responsible for any additional ad-hoc duties as directed by Consultants or Directors.
- Dealing accurately with all outgoing mail, enveloping, weighing and stamping accordingly. Marking client envelopes as Private & Confidential as advised. Dropping off mail to the postbox.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Based at Albyn Place in Aberdeen City Centre.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Permanent opportunity.
- Parking available.
- Working hours are 8.30am-5.30pm, Monday – Friday.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team