Repairs Coordinator - VR/25327
Repairs Coordinator required for an initial 6-month contract to join a global oil and gas operator based in Kingswells, Aberdeen. In your role, you’ll provide professional repairs function in support of ongoing operations.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Liaising with relevant technical authorities to compile a Work Scope for repairable goods.
- Being responsible for ensuring goods are sent to repair vendors in a timely manner.
- Creating repair orders to cover the cost of repairs and inspection.
- Expediting and coordinating with third party vendors and internal customers with respect to the delivery inspection and repairs/modification of materials to support ongoing activity schedules.
- Maintaining an accurate Inventory record by updating SAP with Material Movements and Account Reconciliations.
- Adhering to the company’s HSSE responsibilities.
Applicants to this position should offer:
- Experience in a similar role, preferably from the oil and gas industry.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP/Ariba
- Inventory systems/logistics knowledge
You’ll need to be capable of working to your own initiative and within a team environment to meet strict deadlines. You’ll also need to communicate effectively with personnel of all levels and have a forward-thinking, innovative mentality.
INDSCC TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team