Resourcing Administrator - VR/24751
TMM Recruitment is supporting a leading energy services company with their search for a Resourcing Administrator to be on a 12 months fixed term contract located in Aberdeen. The role is best suited to applicants available at short notice who have previous HR / Resourcing experience.
Overview job description
This is a full-time temporary role to be based within our clients HR Department.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assisting with the onboarding of onshore contractual workers for various business functions and gather management approvals.
- Maintaining records for onshore workers.
- Making and supplying contracts and offer letters.
- Conducting worker checks e.g. certification, right to work and other documentation.
- Making contract amendments such as rate changes, extensions and terminations.
- Making and posting vacancies internally and externally.
- Providing general administration support to the Resourcing Team.
- Database maintenance and work with the HR Team on queries, training requirements and administration.
- Administering health and safety assessments for all contractors and escalating this to Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
- Issuing IR35 assessments to Ltd contractors.
Applicants to this role require
- Strong IT skills and understanding of Microsoft packages.
- HR and Resourcing experience would be advantageous.
- Oracle Taleo or other Applicant Tracking System experience is desirable.
- Very good team-work and communication skills.
- Ability to manage time and priorities effectively.
- Understanding of Off-Payroll IR35 legislation.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team