Reward Specialist - VR/27868
Opportunity for an experienced Reward Specialist to join TMM Recruitment’s Energy Service client on a permanent basis. Aberdeen-based with hybrid working, the role will provide a business-focused Reward service throughout the region, and implement Compensation and Benefits strategies, practices and programs to ensure attraction and retention. CIPD or Reward qualifications are required, as is experience in a similar role with working knowledge of pensions and salary sacrifice.
Main duties and responsibilities
Compensation & Benefits
- Monitoring and reporting on regional compensation and administration to ensure compliance with regional practices.
- Managing key annual activities including regional pay review, annual benefit renewals, and living wage review. Providing data and analysis for pay activity where required, taking account of union activity and industry agreements.
- Providing regional and local market information, through participating in salary and benefit surveys, supplier relationships and networking to remain competitive. Analysing to support the definition of appropriate market positioning of pay and benefit programmes.
- Administering group company pension scheme with payroll and attending meetings as a member of the Governance Committee.
- Administering the regional management bonus plan.
- Participating in policy development and review from a reward perspective ensuring information is accurate, taking into consideration local legislation.
- Executing and/or participating in assigned Reward, HR or related projects.
Systems & Reporting
- Providing analytical reporting of remuneration data to ensure effective management planning and consistent decision making regionally.
- Evaluating effectiveness of reward practices through analytics and benchmark research.
- Preparing the Gender Pay Gap report on an annual basis for approval by Senior Leadership Team. Preparing company communications to support the publication of annual reporting. Publishing on the government website thereafter.
- Performing regular audits to check data and cleanse when required within the department and with payroll to maintain system governance and accuracy.
- Managing the employee benefits and wellbeing inboxes.
- Communicating regularly with employees regarding compensation, benefits and wellbeing.
- Building strong relationships with recruitment, HR Business Partners and other internal stakeholders, advising the team in establishing and reinforcing best reward practices, standardisation and effective reward and benefit governance.
Applicants to this role require
- Chartered Membership of CIPD or Reward qualification.
- HRIS experience, to superuser level would be advantageous.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- Experience of pensions and salary sacrifice.
- Global reward practices, and understanding of Energy industry compensation strategy.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team