SAP AMS Manager - VR/27556
Reporting to the IT Engagement & Enterprise Applications Director, the SAP AMS Manager will manage a team of specialists to provide support for SAP ECC6 and ensure system integrity. Collaborate with senior business stakeholders to align business strategy and implement projects and support an upcoming S/4 HANA implementation from the ECC6 perspective. Apply now to drive success!
Our client is looking for a SAP AMS Manager to join the team in their Westhill, Aberdeen office on an initial one year contract.
The SAP and Business Applications Manager will report to the IT Engagement & Enterprise Applications Director and will be responsible for managing a team of specialists providing support for the SAP ECC6 application, ensuring the integrity of the system, implementing projects, and supporting upcoming S/4 HANA implementation project from the ECC6 perspective.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leadership and direction of the SAP and Business Application Global Team which provides support globally to all users across 20+ geographical locations.
- Managing software and consulting partners to ensure high levels of support and systems evolutions.
- Collaborating with senior business stakeholders to align business strategy with long term technology opportunities to maximise business benefits.
- Overseeing analysis and interpretation of break fix ticket trends – Including delivery of fixes in conjunction with our outsourced support providers.
- Supporting wider team with the translation of business requirements and manage the expectations of the business where appropriate.
- Accountable for adherence to security and architectural standards related systems, processes, and services.
- Maintaining the integrity of the development, test and production environments associated with each application.
- Participating in system audits and manage regular system monitoring.
Skills and Experience
Please note, if you don’t tick all the boxes below but feel you have some of the relevant skills and experience, we’re looking for, please do consider applying. We would encourage you to apply with a CV that highlights your transferable skills and experience.
- Full SAP project lifecycle implementation experience.
- Professional qualifications: candidate should be qualified in IT, SAP or have equivalent work experience.
- Relevant years’ experience in application support including incident and change management.
- Must have deep SAP experience, working within a SAP support team with at least 2 SAP Implementation Lifecycles.
- Broad knowledge of software application architecture.
- Extensive Leadership experience of mid to large teams of both onshore and offshore, internal, and external teams.
- Customer and solution focused service delivery skills.
- Strong problem-solving capability.
- Sound understanding of the underlying IT and SAP infrastructure required to support and enable effective use of software applications.
- Experience of application deployment in a cloud environment desirable.
- Experience in creation and maintenance of documentation, e.g. technical/development specifications, Configuration rationale, Test cases.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organisational skills and smart working methods.
- Presents self in a professional manner and works well under pressure.
- Must be able to work with and advise stakeholders at a Senior Level across a global organisation.
What’s in it for you?
- Career development – with access to a range of learning and development opportunities, as well as being part of a culture that encourages growth and development
- Flexible working – lots of our people work flexibly in different ways. Whether it’s hybrid, part-time or flexitime working. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but let’s have a discussion to see how we can make it work.
- Enhanced maternity / paternity leave / adoption leave.
- A fantastic benefits package – which includes a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, discounted health and wellbeing packages, electric car salary sacrifice scheme and more.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team