SAP Finance Specialist - VR/26483
Supporting the Finance Team to act as the key focal point between Finance and IT ERP Team. The SAP Finance Specialist will ensure optimum use and operational efficiencies of the system.
- Focal point and key interface between IT and Finance in relation to building improved functionality and use of SAP S4 HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Responsible for ensuring a robust control environment within S4H through strong Finance processes.
- Responsible for implementing processes to manage integrity of data in collaboration with IT.
- Driving and managing the improvements and optimisation of S4H from a finance perspective, ensuring that progression of improvements are controlled, tested and rolled out to the end users.
- Identifying new functionality and changes to existing processes as part of the SAP updates in S4 Hana and managing the finance response in support of testing.
- Ability to analyse and improve on current use and performance of the system and processes.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working closely with the Cost Control & Optimisation or Financial Controller Teams, developing reports within SAP S4 HANA and SAC.
- Keeping up to date with changes in S4H Public Cloud and ensuring the Finance Team is aligned with best practices and introduction of latest functionality introduced by SAP.
- Training finance personnel to use the system efficiently including on the introduction of new features.
- Liaising with IT ERP Team in monitoring and pursuing resolution of the open tickets.
- Working with the Finance Team to provide support through month end.
- Coordinating with IT ERP Team of the key IT controls affecting the integrity of the financial statements.
- Overall responsibility for optimising finance use of S4H through close working with the IT ERP team.
Applicants to this role require
- Must have extensive SAP experience (preferably S4 HANA, but ECC is acceptable).
- Good understanding and experience of Finance business processes.
- Relevant upstream oil industry experience.
- Track record of collaborative and team working – good communication and engagements with all stakeholders.
What’s in it for me?
- Hybrid working.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Gaining or furthering S4H experience.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team